My story: °C-ute Concert in Paris!

Hi minna-san!
How are you today?


I know it's been a while since [05/07/13]
but I was on such an emotional cloud that 
I couldn't write anything about this:
  
(^*o*^)

July is the month of my birthday, but from now,
this is the month I finally saw °C-ute performing!

I arrived in Paris early in the morning and took place in the line.
I put on light make-up and "Crazy kanzen na otona" cosplay outfits.

During the waiting time, i saw friends I first met at 
Morning Musume's hanshake event last summer! <3


Ahh I felt good to see them again!! <3
 
And also I met new friends with °C-ute outfits!!!


Misaki and I danced a lot on °C-ute songs 
under the summer sun! ^__^ We had funny moments!!



I got burned on my shoulders, neck and arms (quite badly)
but i don't regret any moment with °C-ute Team <3
(and thx for the free drinks guys :p )

And then I was time to fill the hall.


Me and Nina just before the show:
*so exited*

°C-ute appeared on stage with this pirats outfits *o* 
I couldn't hold my tears anymore!

For you, videos of the show:
 

It was for me the BEST concert EVER <3

And now, let me finish this blog
by the story of this pic:


Nakky-chan picture comes from a friend: Poruru-chan! 
The 2 Airi-chan pictures are presents from a japanese 
young man!! He said: This is for °C-ute french Team!! 
I was glad so much *_* Thanks you!! 

Then a second japanese man came to talk with me! 
He asked: Do you love Airi? I said: Yes!
And he gave me something in a mysterious plastic bag... 
Airi-al, the perfect book. For me her best Photobook.

At the beginning i didn't realize what it was. 
When i slowly opened it.. OMG i was so happy 
and thanksful that i couldn't hold my tears. 
Happy tears. This is the 1st PB i have and it's Airi-al. 
Mister-who-didn't-tell-me-his-name-sama, 
again arigatou gozaimasu!!! 

Finally when i was coming home after the concert, 
i met a japanese Maimi-fan in the Metro, 
and he says that my cosplay was great and he gave me: 
"Crazy kanzen na otona" single!! WOW!! 

Did I deserve so many presents? 
Thank you so much everybody!! 
For the presents but most of all for your friendship,
smiles and kindness to the french fans <3



Arigatou °C-ute
From now I'll work harder and better
xxx
Lita

Commentaires

Enregistrer un commentaire