New Video, on TV in J-melo, and new project!!

Hello minna-san!! (= everybody)
2 weeks ago i broadcasted my cover of:



It's actually A BIG SUCCESS
1000+ views the 1st week already ;)
Thank you for watching!! <3

I have french english and japanese comments!
I know, it's not surprising, but i'm still happy about it!
So i think I'll do this kind of video again
(where i sing/dance/cosplay + legit background)

My next project will be:



As it's a lot of work, it's gonna take time!
>_<# Please be patient!

- - - 

Also I would like to celebrate
a new appearance on my favorite 
Japanese Programm: J-melo!!!

It's SedFast, LITA KIRA's guitarist
who noticed me in NHK's advertising for 
the 8th J-MELO AWARD:


Some cute people sent me mails too:
"I saw you on NHK's Choice of the week!!" 
*I was surprised* 


Then, an extract of my video were
broadcasted on J-melo!


I didn't win the contest, but i'm very happy
to have been broadcasted again!! ;)


My picture appears also on J-melo official facebook page
*as video preview*, so it rewards me enough <3

*^o^*

Let's complete this blog by
the full version of this video:


From Servins (France) to Tokyo!! 

That's all for today!
Everybody, let's do our best
to get better and better!
xxx
Lita

Commentaires